- 2lbschicken breasts or1 whole chicken
- 1 (10 ounce)cancream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce)cancream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce)canlow sodium chicken broth
- 1lbfresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3cups of raw peeled and choppedpotatoes
- 1cupyellow onions
- 1/4cupgarlic, minced
- 1/2lbcarrots, cleaned(I perfer baby carrots already peeled)
- 1 (15 ounce)cancorn
- 1 (15 ounce)canpeas
- 2 (6 ounce)cansbiscuits(I perfer ones that have butter in already in them)
- 1/2teaspoonsalt and pepper, to taste
- Boil chicken breast and reserve 1 cup of the liquid.
- While chicken is cooling, add both cans of soup and can of chicken broth to the reserved liquid.
- Add all of potatoes, carrots, celery, garlic, onions, corn, and peas to this mixture.
- Cook on a low simmer for 20 minutes.
- Shread or cut chiken into bite size pieces.
- Add chicken to mixture and stir together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add everything into a greased 13×9 pan.
- I perfer a glass baking dish or caserole dish.
- Top with the 2 cans of bisquits and bake at 350 degrees for an additional 30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »