- 1 1/2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1 1/2teaspoonssalt
- 1 1/2tablespoonspoppy seeds
- 1 1/2cupsmilk
- 3/4cupvegetable oil
- 1 1/2teaspoonsvanilla
- 1 1/2teaspoonsalmond extract
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbutter flavoring
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured (or well sprayed) loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until test done with toothpick.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes, remove from pans and cool completely.
- Note: if I can’t find the butter flavoring I just use 2 teaspoons of each of the other flavorings.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »