- 3/4cupgranulated sugar
- 1/2cup drylemonade mix(not sugar-free)
- 1/4cuplight corn syrup
- 1/4cupegg whites
- 2 1/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F; Cream sugar, lemonade mix, corn syrup, and butter together until light and fluffy;
- Add egg whites and blend at medium speed until smooth, scraping down bowl before and after adding egg white;
- Stir flour and baking soda together to blend, then add to creamed mixture, mixing at medium speed.
- Spray baking sheets with pan spray (or use a Silpat liner); drop dough by tablespoonfuls.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until they are browned on the bottom.
- Remove to a wire rack and cool to room temperature.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »