- 1lbprawns(21-25 count)
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 3/4cup freshgreen onions with tops, sliced
- 1cupfresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2ouncesdry sherry
- Peel and slit prawns through the back partly and devein.
- Heat olive oil and butter in frying pan or wok.
- Stir in garlic.
- Add prawns and saute gently for 2 minutes.
- Add onions and mushrooms and saute until mushrooms are nearly done.
- Add dry sherry and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve in a hot chafing dish.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »