- 1kiwi fruit
- 2cups gratedfresh carrots
- 1cup grated freshapples
- 1cup mashedbananas
- 2cupspowdered milk(I use the Nido brand)
- 1teaspooncardamom powder
- Heat ghee in a heavy saucepan.
- Toss in the cashewnuts and stir-fry on low flame.
- In another pan, mix together the milk powder with a cup of water to form a smooth paste.
- Add the grated apple, carrot and the mashed banana.
- Let them cook on low flame in milk.
- Then, stir in the sugar.
- You will notice that the consistency initially is watery.
- However, slowly once it starts cooking, the consistency will get dry.
- Stir in the ghee and you’ll see the mixture turn a fairly dry golden-brown mass.
- Mix in the fried cashews and the cardamom powder.
- Garnish with slices of fresh kiwi fruit, sliced banana and sliced apples.
- Serve hot.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »