- 3 (10 ounce)cans of spicyrefried beansor refried beans with jalapeno
- 1 (8 ounce)can of las palmasred enchilada sauce
- 16ounces ultimateguacamole, recipe#97580
- 1packet of hottaco seasoning mix
- 1 (12 ounce)containersour cream
- 24ounces shreddedcheddar cheeseor monterey jack cheese
- 2 (6 ounce)cans slicedblack olives
- 1/2cup finely choppedgreen onions
- 1cup finely choppedroma tomatoes
- Spread unheated beans in the bottom of a 9×11 size glass dish or glass baking pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce evenly over the beans.
- Spoon on guacamole and spread evenly.
- In a seperate dish, mix together the taco seasoning and the sour cream until well blended.
- Spoon this sour cream mixture over the guacamole and spread around evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese ontop of these layers until you have a complete”layer” of cheese.
- Drain the cans of black olives and sprinkle them evenly ontop of the cheese.
- Do the same with the green onions, and then finally with the diced tomatoes.
- Cover tightly and chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Now, invite a few friends over, set it on the table with some tortilla chips, and watch it disappear!
- This dish will keep for about a week if tightly covered in the refrigerator.
- Combine a few spoonfuls of this dip with taco meat and place in tortillas or taco shells for an amazing ready to eat meal!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »