- 18 milk arrowrootbiscuits, crushed
- 3ounces meltedbutter
- 1 (400 g)cancondensed milk
- 1/2cuplemon juice
- 1lemon, rind of, finely grated
- 2eggs, separated
- 1/4cupcaster sugar
- Combine biscuits and butter.
- Press into a foil lined 8″ pie plate.
- combine condensed milk, lemon juice, rind, and egg yolks.
- place in crumb crust.
- beat egg whites until stiff.
- gradually add the sugar.
- beat until sugar has dissolved.
- spoon or pipe meringue over the lemon filling.
- bake in a moderate oven (350F-375F) for 15 minutes or til golden.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »