- 2cupsself-rising flour
- 1 (8 ounce)containersour cream
- Stir together all ingredients (dough will be crumbly).
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead 3 or 4 times.
- Pat or roll dough to 1/2 inch thickness; cut with a 2 1/2 inch round cutter, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- NOTE: Keep in mind that the secret for making excellent biscuits is– Try not to handle dough too much or too firmly– The less manipulation (kneading, handling dough a lot with hands) the better the texture.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »