- 3 (16 ounce)jarsspaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2cupswater
- 2bay leaves
- 1tablespoondried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2tablespoonground marjoram
- 1lbtofu, drained & crumbled
- 4cupsmozzarella cheese, shredded
- 32ouncescottage cheeseor ricotta cheese
- 1/4cupdried parsley
- 2lbsfresh spinach, chopped
- 1lblasagna noodles(uncooked)
- 1/4cupparmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring spaghetti sauce and water to a boil; add next 5 seasonings if desired, and reduce heat to a simmer (sauce should still be a little runny when lasagna is assembled; the uncooked noodles will soak up the extra moisture).
- While sauce is simmering, combine tofu, mozzarella, cottage cheese and parsely in a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Assemble the lasagna as follows: (1) spray the bottom of two 13″x9″x2″ casserole pans with PAM and spoon in just enough sauce to cover the bottom (2) Place a layer of noodles on top of the sauce (3) spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture evenly over the noodles in each pan (4) sprinkle 1/4 of the spinach over the cheese (5) pour 1/4 of the sauce evenly over the top.
- Repeat layers ending with sauce, and top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil, and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »